Friday, November 19, 2010

Time to be Thankful

It shouldn't be that we need a day to be thankful.  I believe that we serve a God who deserves our thanks all the time.  We will sit down Thursday and eat too much food...even though we say every year we won't.  I will make more healthy versions of some of our favorites.  Well that is a step in the right direction.  I love the day, company, family, friendships, health, God's blessings.  So much to be thankful for!  


I will work at not feeling stressed in my preparation for guests.  I know I will be at times, but I think I have enough ready ahead of time so it will go smoothly.  It is a good thing!  I pray you all have a wonderful celebration of the many blessings. I know there are hard times for many families, but still, this is a time to look at the blessings, because they are there. 


We are entering a season where we will be running all over, doing much, visiting with family and friends.  I truly love this time of year.  May you all be blessed and work at not being stressed!

1 comment:

  1. For cashback stressfree shopping, go to my webportal and register as a preferred customer for your black friday shopping FROM HOME copy and paste this into your browser: http://www.marketamerica.com/index.cfm?action=shopping.wpAddStoresSS!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
NY, United States
I love my Lord, I love my life, I love my family. God indeed is good, he has done mighty things. "Living in the present means squarely accepting and responding to it as God's moment for you now while it is called "today" rather than wishing it were yesterday or tomorrow." Evelyn Underhill I am happy to teach people that they can take dreams and turn them into reality as we teach them how. There are many wonderful friends in my life because of the business my husband and I are in; it is always good to find new people looking to expand their horizons. Are you one of them? follow me on twitter @cindyhannon --------------------------------------------------