Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fa La La La La LaLaLaLa

It is begining to look a lot like Christmas and I love this time of year!  Although, living in the northeast, it does get cold and I do not love that, but it is only a part of one of the many cycles in life.  We prepare to celebrate holidays in our home, the highlight being Christmas Eve.  The halls will be decked, we will go to church and sing as we reflect on what it must have been like on that night. May you all be blessed as you go through the preparations to make it special.  What traditions do you have with your family?


My favorite Anti Aging line is offering increased cash back for a limited time on two beautiful products.  The De-Aging Day Creme SPF 20 is now giving $13. cash back on a $65. jar.   You can order it at my cosmetics website www.timelessbeauty4u. Also  for $139.95 ($34. cashback for a limited time) is the Booster Kit.  Within this website you can also view the entire Cellular Labs De-Aging line as well as all of our most wonderful cosmetics. This luxurious line compares to a high end brand selling for more than 3 times this price at department stores.  Specials just in time for Christmas.  Don't forget to take special care of your skin this winter, it has taken care of you for all these years.




Make this day an absolutely beautiful one and do something special just for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
NY, United States
I love my Lord, I love my life, I love my family. God indeed is good, he has done mighty things. "Living in the present means squarely accepting and responding to it as God's moment for you now while it is called "today" rather than wishing it were yesterday or tomorrow." Evelyn Underhill I am happy to teach people that they can take dreams and turn them into reality as we teach them how. There are many wonderful friends in my life because of the business my husband and I are in; it is always good to find new people looking to expand their horizons. Are you one of them? follow me on twitter @cindyhannon --------------------------------------------------