Thursday, April 21, 2011

Have a SPRING FLING!

After a cold winter and wet spring, aren’t you ready for a new spring look? 
Think Easter, the shades used for coloring Easter Eggs or decorating.  
Whether or not you celebrate Easter, here is a sampling from our Motives® by Loren Ridinger cosmetics of lovely spring colors.  

I do love the pink nail color below, but, if you like brighter color for your nails and lips; why not choose 
“I Believe in UFO’s” with Rich Color Lipstick in "Magenta" to match.  
If you like something in-between, layer your look.  
It is always fun to play with our cosmetics ladies, isn’t it?

easter-beauty

Add to your beauty regimen Cellular Laboratories De-Aging Sunscreen SPF 55  and 
 as you spend more time outside!




View our full collection @ www.timelessbeauty4u.biz



Polish your nails with nail candy "Girl Next Door" one of my favorite spring shades
For your lips, lip boost~~lipstick and plumper in one "Risk" 
Eyes with Eye Candy Creme Shadow "Cotton Candy" (my fav) or "Sour Apple"
Pressed Eye Shadow "Aphrodite"
Cheeks with Pressed Blush "Pretty in Pink"


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
NY, United States
I love my Lord, I love my life, I love my family. God indeed is good, he has done mighty things. "Living in the present means squarely accepting and responding to it as God's moment for you now while it is called "today" rather than wishing it were yesterday or tomorrow." Evelyn Underhill I am happy to teach people that they can take dreams and turn them into reality as we teach them how. There are many wonderful friends in my life because of the business my husband and I are in; it is always good to find new people looking to expand their horizons. Are you one of them? follow me on twitter @cindyhannon --------------------------------------------------