Saturday, February 12, 2011

Protect your heart this Valentine’s Day | Isotonix

Protect your heart this Valentine’s Day | Isotonix
Above is a link with a write up verifying what I originally said.  Take care of your heart and your love's heart this Valentines Day.  My Salad suggestion was not only loaded with tomatoes, but also Omega rich avocado.  Avocado also contains Folate and Vitamin E for heart health and cancer prevention, assists in lowering colesterol levels.  Some recommend an avocado a day, I even use it in place of mayonnaise.  You can google health benefits of avocado, this link even tells you the best way to peel them in order to get the most nutrition
out of your fruit.  http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=5  WebMD also has great information.  As you add avocado, you will be eating something good for your heart and also good for your skin.  Timeless beauty for you!  Enjoy
Food Chart

1 comment:

  1. Just click on the Link"Protect your heart this Valentines Day"...I guess my original post for valentines day was right on :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
NY, United States
I love my Lord, I love my life, I love my family. God indeed is good, he has done mighty things. "Living in the present means squarely accepting and responding to it as God's moment for you now while it is called "today" rather than wishing it were yesterday or tomorrow." Evelyn Underhill I am happy to teach people that they can take dreams and turn them into reality as we teach them how. There are many wonderful friends in my life because of the business my husband and I are in; it is always good to find new people looking to expand their horizons. Are you one of them? follow me on twitter @cindyhannon --------------------------------------------------