Thursday, September 30, 2010

Do you want to be happy?

~~If you want to be happy you need to take positive actions on your life~~
~~Get your rest. If you are having trouble sleeping at night, perhaps you need to become more active during your day!~~
~~Associate with positive people~~your associations will influence your thoughts, your actions and your attitude~~
~~Read positive books and expand your mind~~
~~Look at your accomplishments~~
~~Set goals for your life, it will give you direction, a place to aim, you will find a passion (if you aim for nothing, you will get there) how much better to be striving for a target than nothing~~
~~Gratitude, gratitude and more gratitude: write a list of things you have to be thankful for~~
~~If you get sidetracked or down, look at your list~~
~~Put on your favorite music~~
~~Take a walk outside for refreshment~~
~~Accentuate the positive--look at the bright side of things~~
Now, go and do something positive for your life and someone you love today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
NY, United States
I love my Lord, I love my life, I love my family. God indeed is good, he has done mighty things. "Living in the present means squarely accepting and responding to it as God's moment for you now while it is called "today" rather than wishing it were yesterday or tomorrow." Evelyn Underhill I am happy to teach people that they can take dreams and turn them into reality as we teach them how. There are many wonderful friends in my life because of the business my husband and I are in; it is always good to find new people looking to expand their horizons. Are you one of them? follow me on twitter @cindyhannon --------------------------------------------------