Tuesday, May 18, 2010

TLS Shape Up: The Big Issue

Are you aware that childhood obesity has more than tripled in the past 30 years and that American kids are going through a great deal of pressure in regards to their weight. In addition to the rise in diabetes and other health issues associated with this epidemic, they face low self esteem.  Are you worried about your child's weight?  Is it time to help them overcome the challenges associated with being overweight?  If it is to change, it is up to you the parent to be their # one supporter and cheerleader. Contact me for more information this system that will help your family to work together towards success in a proven weight management system now developed specially for kids and their parents.  luvmytransitionslife@rocketmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
NY, United States
I love my Lord, I love my life, I love my family. God indeed is good, he has done mighty things. "Living in the present means squarely accepting and responding to it as God's moment for you now while it is called "today" rather than wishing it were yesterday or tomorrow." Evelyn Underhill I am happy to teach people that they can take dreams and turn them into reality as we teach them how. There are many wonderful friends in my life because of the business my husband and I are in; it is always good to find new people looking to expand their horizons. Are you one of them? follow me on twitter @cindyhannon --------------------------------------------------